It’s ok if you can’t quite reach every point. Skip what you can’t reach or what is too uncomfortable for you. If you aren’t able to tap at all, we do have a couple of other recommendations for shifting your energy when tapping isn’t possible. Some people use the finger points, or tap on one spot such as the collarbone point if they are able to and some people find that visualizing sending energy to each point or taking a deep breath as they visualize each point helps. Do some experimenting and see what feels best for you!
Articles in this section
- I’m not a native English speaker!
- I forget to use it!
- I’ve tried it before but didn’t get the results I hoped for!
- I keep being interrupted! I get distracted!
- I start yawning and want to fall asleep!
- I don’t know where to start!
- I have too much to tap on!
- I have mobility issues!
- I can’t find the time!
- I don’t know what to say!