That can certainly be frustrating. Perhaps finding a better time when you can be alone would be more ideal. Since Tapping requires you to focus and connect with your issue, persistent interruptions won't produce very effective results. But hey, ANY tapping is better than no tapping. :)
Articles in this section
- I’m not a native English speaker!
- I forget to use it!
- I’ve tried it before but didn’t get the results I hoped for!
- I keep being interrupted! I get distracted!
- I start yawning and want to fall asleep!
- I don’t know where to start!
- I have too much to tap on!
- I have mobility issues!
- I can’t find the time!
- I don’t know what to say!