Set an alarm on your mobile device, mark a time on your daily planner, leave a sticky note on your bathroom mirror, or even find a friend to keep you accountable. The key is consistency to build a habit of tapping each day.
Articles in this section
- I’m not a native English speaker!
- I forget to use it!
- I’ve tried it before but didn’t get the results I hoped for!
- I keep being interrupted! I get distracted!
- I start yawning and want to fall asleep!
- I don’t know where to start!
- I have too much to tap on!
- I have mobility issues!
- I can’t find the time!
- I don’t know what to say!