We know it can be a challenge to fit tapping into your already busy day so we recommend you start small. Try to find just 5 minutes a day to do some tapping and see how it begins to change your experience. Some people do it in the shower or in conjunction with brushing teeth in the morning or evening so it becomes a part of their routine. Anchoring it to something you already do every day can really help. Make it easy so you are releasing stress from your life, not adding to it. :)
Articles in this section
- I’m not a native English speaker!
- I forget to use it!
- I’ve tried it before but didn’t get the results I hoped for!
- I keep being interrupted! I get distracted!
- I start yawning and want to fall asleep!
- I don’t know where to start!
- I have too much to tap on!
- I have mobility issues!
- I can’t find the time!
- I don’t know what to say!