With some issues, the root cause is not immediately recognizable and that’s ok. Tapping can help you peel back the layers of the onion on the issue to release the negative charge and get to the core of what may be bothering you. Start where you are and tap on the most immediate or urgent emotion, the thing that feels the most pressing. As you do this, you will begin to feel better and you will open yourself up to more clarity on what the root cause might be. And, if you are never fully able to get to the root cause, but you are feeling better and have cleared different aspects of the issue, it may not be necessary to identify the root cause.
Articles in this section
- How do you identify the Root Cause if nothing is coming up?
- I need more advice. Can I ask Nick and Jessica?
- Can I use only positive affirmations?
- Struggling with the visualization technique?
- When will I see results? How long does it take to "work'?
- My intensity level on the 0-10 scale remained the same after tapping, or may have even increased. Why am I not seeing improvements?
- Can you tap for someone else?
- What words should I use?
- How long to tap? How often to tap?
- Can I focus on multiple issues at once?