Great question! While there are no replays, each day of the Summit the presentations are made available to listen in for free for a full, 24 hours after going live, so you can tune in at a time that works best for your schedule. After the 24 hours is over the new presentations will begin. If you aren't able to participate but would like to listen in we do have optional upgrade packages of the full program available for purchase. If you are interested, you can review those options here.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see the Summit schedule lineup?
- Will you have a replay for the Summit presentations?
- How long are the Summit presentations?
- What time is the Summit in my time zone?
- I can’t see the Summit? I thought there would be videos! What is wrong?
- Is the Summit closed captioned?
- How do I get the Summit workbooks?
- I will miss the Summit, what can I do?
- Are there any other language options?