Unfortunately, Apple devices such as an iPad or iPhone, do not have an option to download directly. You would just want to save them to your computer first and transfer them to your iTunes account and you can then listen in on those devices. In addition, you can always stream the content from your upgrades without having to download the audios. :)
Articles in this section
- Do you ship internationally?
- What currency is the Summit upgraded pricing in?
- Are individual Summit audios for sale?
- What is the refund policy for the Summit?
- I bought the Gold package, but I really want to get the Platinum package instead. Can I do that?
- How much is shipping for the Summit Platinum package?
- What's the difference between the Gold and Platinum packages?
- Is there a time limit? How long can I access my upgrade package links?
- I already upgraded - how do I access my Summit package?
- What payment methods do you accept for the Summit upgrades?